Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We had so much fun today!   We learned about butterflies and how they change from a caterpillar to a butterfly.  
 Silly girl!





Let's see what our caterpillars turned in to.....


 Butterflies!!


Snack time!


Ritz crackers
Spread a little PB and Jelly on one cracker add some Chinese noodles for legs and add another cracker on top.  Use raisin for the eyes.   Yum!  Yum!

I think their favorite was the yummy dessert we made.  

Mud Pie
Chocolate pudding topped with crushed Oreo's and worms for added grossness.  
I almost had them believing that it was real mud.  =)  

We also went on a bug hunt by following spider webs (yarn).  This was a pretty funny to watch 6 kids going in all different directions while holding on to their individual strings.  Wish I got that on video for you.  Haha.

I had a fun time and I hope your kiddos did too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment