Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tra-la-la-la!
MUSIC can make you feel all sorts of different things.  It can make you want to WIGGLE and GROOVE, it can make you want to leap and twirl or just kick back and relax.  We experimented with music and dancing to different songs.  We  also played "name that tune" which the kids really loved!

We had fun making our very own instruments, a rain stick, tambourine and a guitar.  I should have sent home some asprin with this art class.  Heehee.


 Silly faces!





Raise your hand if you're having fun!





We read the book "The Little Band" one of my favorites.  They loved to read about the little band of children who brought joy to a small town through their music.

My Little Band

We even made music during our snack time


Banana slices and pretzels shaped like music notes.

I truly enjoy having your kids in my art class, they are a lot of fun!  Thank you for the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment