Friday, August 17, 2012

I Wish That I Had Duck Feet

By: Dr. Suess


We had lots of fun today reading all about duck feet, elephant noses, deer horns and lots lots more.  Which one would you want and why or would you  like to have them all and be called a Which-What-Who???  





We had lots to do to look like a Which-What-Who.  We made whale spouts to keep us cool and an elephant nose to reach things up high, don't think you can hid your cookies on the top shelf anymore.  A tiger tale to play jump rope, deer horns to carry all of our things and last but not least duck feet to splash in the puddles!  We read about all these things in Dr. Suess's, I Wish that I had Duck Feet.

Here are a few more pictures from my Wednesday and Friday art classes.






I asked the kids to do their best impression of a tiger and they were mighty good growlers!

Jacks impression of a tiger.  Grrrr!


Holland, she had a pretty good growl.



I love her tiger face and claws!


I think Abby was scared of everyone's load growls and scary faces.

 Jack decided he wanted to be a puppy instead.  He is such a QT pie.






I had so much fun with your kids.  I can't wait for our next class.





No comments:

Post a Comment